Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hill Country Tour

It's starting to get busy with planning the HCT and from what I have been told we should a good sized group there. 4 bikes from NM, 2 from AZ, 2 from OK, 1 from AR, 9 from TX. Somewhere around 26 people. Haven't heard from the Bagley's, Brad, Bob, Paul & Jenny, DD(but then again, you never know about DD), Derril, Larry & Sandy(heard they were having health problems)Dell, Hank, Mike & Chere' and Chip(can't keep up with him, saw him in Marlin one day). So it could end up with a lot more.

Plans are in the works for the meal Friday night and Saturday. If you have ant fun games you like, please bring them. Sheila & I will bring a few. Looking forward to seeing everyone..

RR & Dave have the routes planned out. Probably need a few ride leaders

Remember, it is dues paying time. If you ordered a shirt, want a shirt or Tshirt bring your money to pay Sandra. Green folding, no credit cards, the fees were too much for us to handle. Do take checks. Make them out to Sandra Judge.

Sorry for the long post but had lots to say.

Re: Hill Country Tour

Just read DD post. Everyone remember to bring your camera(or cellphone) so we can take a picture of Chip. Good deal, maybe more than 24-26.

Ok...4 bikes from NM?? I'm the only LSV'er that lives in NM...That I know of!! And, I only have 2 bikes, and can only ride one at a time!! Who are these 3 other mysterious people? Enquiring Minds want to know!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady
(currently in rehab)

Looks like Chip, Ronnie Sr, Ronnie Jr, and me in what I think is cabin 4.
Gerald and Cindy Holik in RV. Ronnie's other son and his squeeze will be motel dwellers. So that's eight from Houston. 6 bikes. 🏍

Hank, Counting you there will be 5 motorcycles. My brother & his son then two other that they ride with. My brother and his son were at the HCT last year. My brother & son had to leave early because his son had to catch a plane for work. They are not LSV but they have ridden with us before.

Brother was my Uber driver when I wrecked out.