Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Home from HCT

We got home about noon. Stopped at Hill Country Café in K'ville for breakfast but they were closed so we went on to J city & ate at Hill Country Cupboard. It was good seeing you all again. Thanks to the organizers - good job.

Got home about 4:30. Everything is cleaned up and ready to go. I wondered where you went, Speedball. Went down to the Country Cafe,arrived late as usual, and the cafe was closed and NO Speedball. Maybe next time we will get together. Had a Great time. Only got lost 2, maybe 3 times. Sandra & all the ladies that helped her did a Fantastic Job on all the meals. Thanks to everyone for paying their dues & buying shirts. See everyone that can make it at RR's in Hutto for the May lunch run.

Start making your plans for the VH in October in Glen Rose. I will be contacting the campground this week.

We overnighted in Las Cruces NM last night after enduring grueling head winds all day Sunday. We got back to the house today around 11:00 AM, and after having some lunch, Jan and Charlie got off back to their home. They were trailering their bike from here home.
We had a great time. Thanks Dave for getting lost-er,er, I mean leading the rides both days. I have a blast on those little Texas roads. As others have already said, thanks to Sandra, Pat, Cindy and others for all the meal prep. Thanks to Chip and James and Nola for all the hamburger and sausage donated for this shindig. Thanks to Sandra and Ed and others for the merchandise donated. And thanks to Speedball and Mrs Speedball for just showing up! Does anyone have an official count on bodies and bikes for the event?