Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home safe and sound

Jim and I got home just before 1pm today, really bad winds traveling yesterday. Had a good time, good fellowship with good friends. Will be getting back on line as soon as I can to tell how much money we received for dues, shirts, hats, etc. and donations. I also would like for everyone to know that all the men's gifts were donated by Ed and Norbel, all the ladies gifts were donated by me, and 2 pair of socks were donated by Kay. The only gift paid for by the club was the set of towels, Jim did the embroidery for free.

until later, Sandra and Jim.

Re: Home safe and sound

Wow! Nice! I take back what I said about Ed.

Hi, All;
Got home about 4:30 yesterday afternoon. Fought headwinds all the way home, eye allergies got really bad, they felt like they were made of sandpaper. Had fun at the ride, though, and enjoyed meeting people again Wish my memory was better!!
Some of those 'paved cow paths' youall call roads are a bit intense for me, though. It's only by Gods Grace that I did not crash a couple of times (Just ask Ed, he rode behind me most of the way). I hope to see you again sometime soon, not sure about the VH yet. Thanks to all the organizers and especially the COOKS!! Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

PS: I trade the Honda for the FJR tomorrow.

make sure that they give you proper trade-in credit for those saddlebag bags.