Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Harvey....

Well, up here in the desert, we've had 2.5" of rain over 2.5 days. If any of you web-footed bikers need a place out of the storm, gimme a holler. I tried to check on Hippi but his home phone is disconnected & he's not answering his cell phone.

Good morning all
As of last night we had 8 1/4" here. Emptied my rain bucket as it was almost full. Not much overnight. I believe the worst of the rain is done here. Our pastor said yesterday he has a brother in Rockport and mother near there in an assisted living home who has been moved to Brenham. He was having a tough time over how things are going for them.
Prayers to all in the storm.
Yall have a great day and hopefully start drying.

RR

Temporary lull at the moment. Far from over they say.

Has anyone heard anything from pathfinder? Pictures on TV show storm activity in the Austin area.

We have been hammered here the last 24 hrs. 20 1/4" so far, little standing in the yard, running off pretty quickly so far. Right now our only escape road has some water over it, it is higher than me so it will drain quickly when the rain stops, it is still passable.

Take care of your selves.
Steven D

We got a lot of rain but no flooding in our area. However, many of the low water crossings in the area are closed due to flooding.

Heck, I saw Pathfinder out riding his Beemer in the rain.

Guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying for you almost constantly. The new battery for the 'Grey Lady' is due in tomorrow. Best of luck to you all.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, the 'Grey Lady', &
'The Crimson Rocket'.