Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch run

If one is interested, it's Lunch Run Saturday. Snow's BBQ in Lexington. Police will be on patrol, making sure no one gets on the hiway BBQ drunk. If you don't know this story, it was in Ride Texas a couple of year ago. Anyway, planning to be there around 11:30 maybe earlier. What about it Beemerrider???

Re: Lunch run

Do they serve fermented BBQ or what?
Yeah, I've heard about LPD - they are a force to be reckoned with.
I'll notify the club veep - what's his name again?

Aww that sounds good! I heard Snow's BBq was really good! But I won't be able to make it.

I was planning to make this one, BUT another motorcycle riders house got 4' of water in it, a bunch of us are helping him clean it out.
After seeing his house it makes you feel very thankfully for the ones that were spared.
Be Safe
Steven D

Finally back from Snows. Took the way long way home. Great BBQ Understand completely about the need to help others. Catch everyone next time.

DeepSea
Finally back from Snows. Took the way long way home. Great BBQ Understand completely about the need to help others. Catch everyone next time.

I saw the BBQ picture you posted! Made me hungry for BBQ. Ordered from Whupp's for supper. LOL