Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where does my money go? off topic

FYI, to travel from Liberty Hill to San Marcos & back, using toll roads as much as possible, will incur a toll bill of $21.01.

Re: where does my money go? off topic

We need more people to use the toll roads so Texas won't go broke. Thank you Speedball for your contribution

LOL!! I'm glad there are no toll roads in New Mexico. The jokers in the Roundhouse already have enough money.

NM roads aren't crowded except with Calprunians en route to TX, so they don't "need" toll roads

We need to get some money off of those 'calprunians'!! Maybe we should make I-10 a toll road!

I didn't know they really called them roads in NM, Ride more than 55 mph & get shook to death.

IMHO, NM roads have greatly improved over what they were 30ish years ago. Plus TX roads have generally deteriorated in that same time span. In 1980ish, Stevie Wonder would've known when he crossed from TX into NM.
Fracking has probably sent both states roads down the tubes.

I am seriously considering buying a KLR to handle these New Mexico roads...