Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voyage Home

Just an update on VH. As of today, I "know" 8 people are going be there. I have not received any registration forms(mine neither) so if you're coming just email me by Wednesday at the latest to let me know. Our Friday meal will be catered and the caterer needs to know how much to make and we,LSV, need to know also because we will need to pay the caterer. Porkloin, green beans, mashed potatoes and peach cobbler. Bring your own beverages.

We plan on having some games to play over the weekend(Sheila's job). The woodcarvers are have a convention in Glen Rose that same weekend and many are staying in the same campground so it should be interesting. If you haven't gotten your spot yet, you probably need to do it Monday.

I have both routes planned out, rode one but hurt my back so I have not been able to ride the North route. It shouldn't be hard because it is FM 4 from Grandbury North and back. Each route is planned about 4 hrs long with lots of places to take a break or loop back to Glen Rose so you can ride the complete route or cut it shorter as needed. All are good roads.

I will try to get the routes up in a day or two on the website with Dave's or Richard's help or both. Won't hurt to have a few rideleaders sine the routes can be shortened.

I will probably need a cook or two Saturday. I know DD always volunteers but Gerald if you can, it would be appreciated. DD's heart is in the right place.

Won't hurt to have a few ride leaders.

OK, I've said enough,

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

D&S

Re: Voyage Home

JAN and I will be there along with Bob and Dorothy.

Judy and I will be there.

I plan to be there, arriving Thursday afternoon tenting.

RR

Pathfinder, Call me. I have the routes mapped out but don't know how to get them to the LSV website. Thanks 254-405-4465

DeepSea
Pathfinder, Call me. I have the routes mapped out but don't know how to get them to the LSV website. Thanks 254-405-4465

I don't have access to the website. Rod will have to put them there.