Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mighty Quiet

And I thought for sure we were getting Speedball wound up. Wanted to know how long he could go without a post. Now we know it's is at least 13 DAYS!!!! I think he was getting a little antsy. If I don't post again until after Christmas... Merry Christmas to all. Remember it's not about what you get, it's about what you give. Doesn't mean go hug & kiss everyone but if you see someone in need, go help them.. Sometimes, its just you being there that counts and words don't matter..

D&S

If you want to be in something awesome, come to the St Paul Christ of Christ just North of Marlin for the Christmas eve service at 6 pm. 150 years old church started by germans that settled in the Marlin area. End of the service they turn off all the lights, light candles & sing Silent Night in German in candle light. Pretty neat to be in.