Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New scam

I have been receiving emails from "David Lawson" the emails all concern e-transfers and wanting routeing numbers to your bank accounts, I contacted David direct, he said the emails are not from him, either someone has gotten on our website and noticed that David is president and is trying to scam us. Hopefully no one else has received these. Jim and I are looking forward to the Hill country. I have some conflicting dates, but should be able to work around them.

Dues are beginning to come in from those who have not paid for 2018, also, I would like to sell as many shirts that I can, its a lot of luggage to carry around.

Have a good weekend.
Sandra and Jim

Re: New scam

Thanks for the info? But nothing like that has come our way? Good to know! Thanks!

I have not received the scams either Sandra. They must think you are good for a soft touch HA HA HA
What kind of shirts do you have and cost?
Dell

All the officer's email addresses are on the first page of the web site. Maybe Sandra was targeted because she's the club secretary/