Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello LSV? It's Saturday!

Aww! So sad! Cause I usually don't have much to say, but sure miss reading stuff from the guys that use to pick and grin at each other! :grin: Times are slowing down too much!!!
But howdy Speedball! Good to hear from you!

Some of are out riding instead of posting here. Rode to Wimberley to meet some friends for breakfast Saturday and then rode a bit more after that. Then did about 200 miles Sunday which was a great day to ride.

Hello Pathfinder! You are truly a "pathfinder"! Awesome riding on the weekend. You are truly blessed to be able to get out like that! I have not been a winter rider. Except on rare occasions. Good going!

Yeah, Sunday was a really great day to ride (as best I can remember what a good ride day is).

BeemerRider
Hello Pathfinder! You are truly a \"pathfinder\"! Awesome riding on the weekend. You are truly blessed to be able to get out like that! I have not been a winter rider. Except on rare occasions. Good going!
"

Sunday should have been one of those rare occasions. One of the nicest riding days we may see all year.