Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: update on daughter, Theresa

Sandra, Thank you for the update. You & Jim, your daughter & her family are in our prayers. Prayer can be & is pretty powerful.

Always thinking of you,
D&S

On another note, in October you will be an ex Sec/Treas for the LSV. Jan "volunteered" for the job. I think she will be contacting you for help. We know both of you have much on your plate so we thought we could free up some time for you. I have dues collected and will send you a check with the names & amounts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Dear Jim and Sandra I just heard about you daughter when we on the Hill Country Ride, Venita and I are praying every day for your daughter And the family.I know God has plan and all we can do is pray and believe but with all our prayers combined there will be a good outcome.Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever and by HIS strips we were healed. we will also put this on the prayer line at church so that all our faith combined will be very strong.First Peter 2:24 read it and meditate on it it will bless you.
With all our love
Ronnie and Venita