Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back (again??)

Good Morning, Guys and Gals;
Well, I'm back...It has been a crazy year! Some of you remember my post about my physical issues last year (I think it was), and that I was thinking about giving up riding. Well, I never did give up riding, I just had some other issues come up that kept me from being active in the LSV (at least on the Forum.) A lot has happened, but I think I'm through the worst of it. I made a decision the other day to trade in both of my bikes (RR's old V12 and my Yamaha FJR) on a new...
Harley. Yep, I'm one of those now. Actually, I have been riding it, and am getting to like it a lot. Time will tell if it has the reliability and the utility that some of my other bikes have. For the harleyphiles in the group, it's a 2018 FLHC ( a Softtail Classic), with all the stuff that most modern bikes have. I picked it up Friday, and have put about 300 miles on it since then breaking it in. I also joined the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association) last fall, and have participated in a few of their rallies (easy, since the chapter is located in Los Lunas, an easy 40 miles from home.) I hope to make their 'changing of the colors' rally in Mena, Ar. in October, and since the VH is about the same time, I'll drop down to see you guys Everyone Have a Safe, Fun Day!!

Hank Scally
Praisebass51@Yahoo.com

NOTE to RR; Please note my new info, and change the roster as you see fit. Thanks!

Re: I'm Back (again??)

Hello Hank? Well it's been very slow here on the forum. Just don't get on to often anymore. I missed your comeback post! I have wondered how you've been doing since that last post of battling sickness Last year. Good to hear your doing well. Congratulations on the HD FLHC? Enjoy it and ride safe. Good to here you are a member of the CMA! God Bless!
Johnny