Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Austin Rain

From what I have seen on the radar, it looks like Austin has been getting hammered with rain lately.

Steven D

Re: Austin Rain

Steven
Not sure where you are getting your radar from, but we haven't had rain in a couple weeks and even then it was spotty and not much. A SLIGHT chance for tomorrow, but not much. We have been having high temps though, Up around 104.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hello from Marlin. I just looked at my temperature gauge I thought it was messed up? Showing 112 Degrees!! Our daughter lives in Waco,she says it hit 114 Degrees? Breaking the record! Hottest official high in Waco since record keeping started was in August 1969, but there's hope! Cold front coming, suppose to drop temps to 100 Degrees for tomorrow!!!! :heart_eyes:

I look at ABC 13 weather radar every morning, it goes out as far as Austin, I have noticed it has been a little wacky lately. They have gotten to where sometimes they don't update it during the weekends. I guess cut backs.

Ride safe
Steven

We are desperate for some rain. Brown yards and fields everywhere you look! Grass fires broke out in several places around town. The field behind our home caught on fire last week. Volunteer Fire Dept spent from noon until close to 7pm keeping watch even after putting the grass fire out! We could sure use some of that Austin rain!!!
Too hot for me too ride anywhere!
Temps were much better though. Today stayed at 100 degrees most of the day. I checked the thermometer around 5PM and it was up to 106 degrees. Checked at 7:30PM back to 100 degrees! LOL!!!
If your riding stay hydrated be safe!

No rain here. Clouds, continuing low humidity, & lower temps
yesterday. - nice.