Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southern Fry, Brenam

Got a e-mail last night that Southern Fry in Brenham is reopening this weekend, Sunday, 11:00 to 3:00. One of the guys we ride with in Houston sent it out. I don't have their #, will see if I can find it later and call them, lets get it back on the calendar for lunch runs.

Ride safe
Steven D

Re: Southern Fry, Brenam

(979) 836-5462
It's still Southern Flyer but you get extra points for consistency.
All my hits with a Yahoo search says "closed".

This is what I received.

Date: 07/28/18 19:35:45
To: undisclosed-recipients: ,
Subject: The Southern Flyer Diner at Brenham is re-opening starting this weekend!

Anson Air
July 25 at 11:28 AM ·

The Southern Flyer Diner at Brenham is re-opening starting this weekend! The restaurant will be open from 11am-3pm Friday-Sunday To help support the cause, we will offer an extra 5% discount to any renter who brings in a same day receipt from the restaurant until August 27th!

Mabey it is on special invitation right now.

Steven

Talked to them, they are trying to serve pilots now, they plan to open when they can get enough staff. Going to be a little bit before they are up to speed.

Steven D

I hope they serve young pilots. Old pilots can be awfully tough.
I hope they maintain the poodle skirt motif.