Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VH meeting

Is there anyone opposed to having our meeting on Friday night, we have some that leave on Saturday afternoon after the last ride to go home to be with their families on Sunday. Also, it would be nice if I had a head count of all who will be attending so we can figure out our meals.

Thanks, Sandra

So far, all I have is Rod, Dave, Nora & Ed, Steve Stien, Charlie & Jan, Jim and myself. Even if you don't pay until I get there, I still know how many are attending.

thanks again

Re: VH meeting

That would be fine with me.
RR

I know Sheila & I will be there. My registration & money are in the mail to you 2 days ago. My brother Harold Lawson possibly and another rider from NM. Charlie & Jan are staying in a hotel close by. I think Gerald & Cindy Holik are registered. Don't know about DD & the Odoms.

Thanks, Rod for putting the routes on the website.

Sheila will be there late Thursday. I have a meeting. We will be gone most of Saturday, Another meeting and a funeral for a friend but we should be back around 5p. We are planning to stay till late Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

David

I count 15 so far...

Ronnie Odom and I are riding up Thursday. We’re in a cabin.
We’ll bring money and registrations along.
Friday meeting is fine with us. As long as there’s food 😋
Are there breakfast and lunch plans???

FYI: Cindy and Gaylord Holik are going up on Wednesday