Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Arrived Home

David and Sheila arrived home 6:30p.m. Rode the route we missed Saturday and ate lunch at the Shed. Had a great time. Thanks to all who came. Thank you Sandra, Cindy, and Jan for helping host and your spouses of course. Unpacked and heading out to clean the bike.

Cindy, we have your umbrella. Will get it back to you. I know you will do a great job as President. Text or call me with any questions you have. See you at the next lunch run.

Good morning all, Jim and I arrived home about 8:30 pm last night, decided to drive straight thru. Had a wonderful time with good company, good rides, good food. Looking forward to Hill Country, and blue bonnets and nice sunshine.

Sandra & Jim

Made it home about 4:00 pm safe and sound. Stopped in Santa Rosa sunday night and on to Chino Valley Monday. Had a great time and will see you all next trip.

Hey LSV had a wonderful time glad to here everyone made it home safe and sound. Looking for our next luncheon or Hill country ride!
If you need anything or have suggestions please feel free to send a shout out.