Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Southern Fry, Brenam

Not sure yet. Will know soon.

Weather forecast for Saturday in the Austin area is a high of 42 with a 50% chance of precipitation.

Yea, I see the weather has changed. I will be taking the car, that means the wife will go also. The truck has a wheel bearing starting to act up, need to jack it up and figure what's going on there.
This winter has been pretty wet this year.

Steven D

Ive got family flying in late tonight. I won’t make it. 😕

Sheila and I plan on being there. DD, You can bring your family. We promise to be on our good behavior.

Would like to ride the bike but just a little cool.

The weather in that area is not looking good. I totally agree, Sandy and I WILL NOT be riding the bike. We will be there and we promise to behave. Beverly and Richard are going to take their pets to the vet, he comes once every quarter to the feed store, they save a lot of money by going to him at that time. We may even see some snow according to the radar.

Steven D

I totally agree. No bike today. On our way out the door.

Flight was delayed along with others. Weather related. Too many flights arrived same time. Got to gate at midnight.
Terminal was a disaster. Cars backed up from Term A to Term B.
It was a zoo. Slept in........💤