Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Voyage Home

Well I’ve been wearing the back pad I got at HCT ever since then LOL. so I should be able to lead a ride or two. Anything else you guys need, I will help out wherever I can.

There is supposed to be a lunch ride this Saturday also but I cannot make either unfortunately. I’m going to post and see if anybody wants to go on the lunch ride the following weekend. Who knows???

Did you mean Oakdale Camp ground?

https://www.glenrosetexas.org/visit/attractions/oakdale-park/ Here is the link if this is correct place.
Cindy

Yes, oakdale RV park, Glen Rose

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in October. Several cabins, RV spots and rooms are blocked for us. When you call to reserve a place, make sure you mention LSV. Oakdale will let you know what we have blocked. Judges were trying to make it if we could change the date but the next weekend had most of the cabins, places and other things reserved for another group. I was looking forward to seeing them.
We have mapped out one ride and are working on another. We have a couple of activities planned for the afternoons so it should be interesting.

Thank you for trying to make changes. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Dave if you need some more ring toss games I have some I can bring. Just let me know. If I can help with anything just let me know would be willing to help.

Ant type of activity would be great. Just trying to fill in some time in the afternoon if its not too hot, etc. And have a little fun along the way.

I can lead a ride if needed.

Sounds great Dave. We just book one of the spots you had secured. Looking forward to the ride. If we can help just let us know.

Cindy