Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voyage Home

VH is fast approaching. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. We have several cabins & small cabins reserved for us. They are reserved under my name. I will have to let them go around the middle of September so if you are planning on coming please reserve you spot soon. I have given our membership roster to Oakdale so they can match us up. I will have the routes down this week & will send them to RR so he can post them. We are planning 2 breakfast & 2 evening meals so I will be contacting members for some help.

We have a lunch run to JW Steakhouse in Carmine on the 14th of Sep. We need as many of our members as we can to come if possible. It's always better with more people involved. So if you can, come.

One other item, then I'll stop. I was looking at how many have or have not paid dues for this year. I know it's not much. So if you have paid you dues, thank you. If you have not, shoot a check to Jan.

Enjoy your weekend. See you on the 14th of Sep.

Re: Voyage Home

Just talked to James and Nola Curren. They will not be at VH. They are planning a trip to visit their son in Phoenix that weekend. We forgot to contact them for HCT this yr.