Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Back from SFR

RR
Got back from Alpine about 4.
Had a great time in Alpine. Was 32 when I left the campground. Stayed in the upper 40's and lower 50's the entire trip. Never saw the sun. Rode thru drizzle the last few hours. Was still a good ride.
Yall have a great day and see yall whenever we have another gathering after the virus has left us.

RR
32? Did you gather in the bathroom in the middle of the night?

I was the only one at the campground, but it sure did feel good in the bathroom when I went in there. No coffee in the bathroom though!!

RR

Sorry for the late post. Charlie and I arrived at my home on Sunday about 4:00. All went well, with plenty of sunshine and slight headwinds.

RR
I was the only one at the campground, but it sure did feel good in the bathroom when I went in there. No coffee in the bathroom though!!

RR
It was a balmy 40 degrees over at the motel when I left about 7AM. It dropped down into the mid thirties for a while on the way to Sanderson but stayed around 40 most of the way.