Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch Ride this Saturday

I’ll call Yankee’s to be sure they’re open.
However, probability of rain is pretty high starting at noon. Of course se, that can change 3-4 times before then.
If anyone is planning to go, post it.

Re: Lunch Ride this Saturday

My understanding is that restaurants can't be open for dine in. We would have to order and pick up and go somewhere else to eat, or there and just be away from others.
I would like to go for a ride, but will have to see the status of the restaurant.

RR

It’s take out only RR.

RR
My understanding is that restaurants can\\\'t be open for dine in. We would have to order and pick up and go somewhere else to eat, or there and just be away from others.
I would like to go for a ride, but will have to see the status of the restaurant.

RR
Some counties have additional restrictions such as banning unnecessary travel and limits on the size of group gatherings.

Good afternoon
I guess I can't really justify going out for lunch with the restrictions. I would like to go for a ride, but just doesn't feel right.
Yall have a great day.

RR