Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas European tour

Planning a little trip around Texas. Hit some of the European names towns in Texas. Start in Dublin, Paris, Moscow, Berlin, Vienna, London, back to Dublin. I guess you could start anywhere. Planning on meeting in Dublin Thursday 28 May. Start early Friday morning, Make a loop and be back in Dublin Sunday late afternoon. About 330-350 miles a day. Anyone interested is welcome. Just something to do

Re: Texas European tour

Take pictures.
Thanks to LSV rides, I have a picture of me in front of the Eifel Tower to pair with the one of my dad in front of the other E.T. at the end of WW2.

Good evening
Been meaning to respond to this. Looked up the routing, and it looks pretty good. Will even end not very far from home. Makes a big loop around Hutto. I would like to tag along. Only, I would get home Saturday evening rather than Sunday. Would be a longer ride Saturday, but still doable. I would also probably check out camping the two nights rather than hotel. Will have to look that up.

Yall have a great day.

RR

I am still planning on it. Unless it rains out. Loop is a little over 1000 miles but real doable in 3 days. Be glad for you to come. Meeting my brother in Dublin Thursday afternoon then taking off from there early Friday. He has the longest miles.
Let me know, David

David
I plan on leaving home around 3, should get there by 6.
See ya then.

RR