Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Enchanted Tour

Bob Schneider
How would this be enforced?
That's not clear but being parked outside a restaurant or driving around with out of state plates could cause a zealous LEO to verify how long you've been in NM.

It's also possible that someone who doesn't like nonresidents could report you to authorities.

Dam bikers!

So, I guess with this new quarentine, the ET will have to be cancelled. And I was so looking forward to the nice dryer and cooler weather as well as the time together and nice rides.
Don't know when our next gathering will be. Probably not the Voyage Home either.
Yall have a good day and stay safe and heathy.

RR

I just cancelled my reservation at KOA. Been talking to Charlie and Mark (the guy who ran out of gas 4 years ago) and I think we're heading up into Utah. The travel restrictions seem minimal and it's been awhile since we were up there on the bikes. I know it's a long ways for you Texas guys, but you're always welcome to join us.

I was also looking forward to the ET, but also seen the same thing that Dave had, so we cancelled our reservation also, stay safe.

Jim

Well, talk some more about teat cool, dry weather - I just love that story.