Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Voyage Home

We’d love to have you. Hope you can make it!

Howdy did you guys change the Voyage Home ride?

Dorothy and I plan on being there. We'll be tenting.

I think it got pushed forward 1 week. 22 thru 25 Oct. Glen Rose.

There was some confusion with Oakdale but that has been resolved. Please talk to Tara to reserve your space as soon as possible. I will give the reserved cabins not spoken for back Sep 20th to Oakdale so they can rent them. Thx much

👍🏻

Ronnie we moved you out a week. Rod corrected it when I started this forum.

Just received a text from Oakdale. New owners. I have talked to 1 of them, Phillip. Seems we are still good to go

I thought the park was owned by the City of Glenrose?

It was so I guess they sold it to some investors

Just a heads up. I have canceled all the cabins and RV spots that have not been reserved. If you are planning to come, you need to contact Oakdale soon. The park fills up quick.

Thank you David. I have some bad news of my own. Gerald and I won't be able to attend this year. Gerald tried riding his bike and could not. He will have a hip replacement in October and we won't be able to make the trip.

I hope you all enjoy the ride. Can't wait to here how great it is.

Sorry to hear about Gerald. Hope all goes well. We will take care of VH. Y'all get well.