Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hill Country Ride- April 22 - April 25

Good morning fellow LoneStar Voyagers I have contacted "Nueces River RV & Cabin Resort" formerly known as the Big Oak River camp for our Hill Country Tour Ride on April 22 thru April 25 this year. They have all Cabins available right now so book your cabin or RV slot. You can book online or call. Let them know in the special requirements that you are with the Lonestar Voyager motorcycle group and what site you want.

If you can let me know as well when you book I can keep up with who will be there. We will decide dinners at a later date.

Here is a link - https://nuecesriverrv.com/
I just booked online we will be in slot #9 you can request your site in special requirements. I did follow up with a phone call to verify.

Re: Hill Country Ride- April 22 - April 25

One tent reservation made.
Looking forward to seeing yall.
RR

Thanks Rod!

Hey Rod, what # tent site are you in?

David
Don't know which site I have. When I got the reservation email it didn't have a tent site. I just asked for near the bathrooms. I did email them back asking which site, but haven't received a reply yet.
I will let you know when I find out.
Also, if anyone would like to share a spot, please let me know. We can have 2 tents on a site.
See ya there.

RR

Found out that I am in tent space 19.
Looking forward to seeing yall.
RR

Good day
I have the Web Site updated with the HCT info Hopefully I have everything correct. If you see anything to update, please let me know.

RR

Thank you! I’ll check it out.