Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John & V Urive

Got this text from Johnny.

David I've been informed by the doctor me and Vee don't have much time. Please take care of our finances with our girls. According to the doctor we're not going to be leaving here to take care of business. Love you my friend.

John said V is on a Vent but he is not, yet. Please and them to your prayer list.

Thx.

Re: John & V Urive

So sorry to hear that. They are the 2nd and 3rd that I am aware of from the LSV with Covid-19.
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Ouch! Bad, but thank you for the update. Our prayers en route for J&V.

OMG, I didn't know even know their were in the hospital. Very sorry to hear that.

I have texted Johnny and his daughter said he was doing better. V is still on a Vent. He is not yet.

Well, that is good news. Hopefully Johnny won't need that and Velia will get off the ventilator.
Thanks for the update.

Just got a text from Johnny. He is much better. Setting in a chair for 40 minutes. Drs are trying to wean V off the vent. Did open her eyes yesterday. Small steps but good ones

Very good.