Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
December. lunch ride

Good day all
The December lunch ride is scheduled for Trump Burger. It was scheduled there for November, but since everyone had other plans (except for DD) I moved it to December as I really like there burgers. Now, I have something on the December date, so wouldn't be able to make it. Celebrating my son's 50th birthday. Soooo, would anyone object to moving it to the 3rd Saturday, the 18th? If so, no problem, just thought I would check. Please reply here if that would or woulnd't work for yall. And if you would be able to make it.
Yall have a great day and a great Thanksgiving. And remember to give thanks for all you have.

RR

Re: December. lunch ride

50th birthday 🥳. How old does that make you???
Only problem with that date is I’ll be on an airplane headed to Chicago for Christmas to see my family.
They do have a really good burger 🍔!!
If everybody else can do the 18th, then do that. I’m not that far away from Trump burger. I can go any weekend lol

Hey
Guess I should leave the lunch ride with the 11th. I will just have to make the next one, or go down on the 18th for a hamburger.
DD have a good time in Chicage. And try to stay warm.
Yall have a great Thanksgiving.

RR

So. DD Are you going to Trum0 Burger today?