Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HCT or VH Meeting places, locations, etc.

I know that you had changed the dates because of Sandra and myself, but it would be nice to have HCT starting on the 28th of April thru May 1. We are looking for another RV and hope to have one by then, but if not can either camp or rent a cabin.

Also, having some place to "explore" like we used to do would be nice, you know, the church tour, the winery tour, longhorn ranch, etc. And maybe start having our meeting on Friday night as some have to leave before Saturday evening to go home, it would be nice to have Rod at our meetings. Just saying,

Appreciate having the dates changed,

Jim

So just curious, talking about RV sites, cabins, tent sites. How many of each do we need? If all that could or would, answer that question, maybe we could have a better understanding of what we need to look for. Just looking for more information to make better decisions. Thx.

As for VH, I am looking for different locations. Not saying we will change, just looking.

I would like just 1 test site.
RR

Jan and I like the cabins

Dorothy and I still like to tent it.

When Judy is with me, a cabin or motel is needed; while she prefers something with its own bath, she is OK with something like what is available in Kerrville. If I'm alone, a tent will do but if a cabin is available, I will usually use one.