Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HCT - Camp Wood.

HCT Will be held at Nueces River camp the weekend of April 28 through Sunday, May 1. We moved it back one week from the original date. You can call and speak to Penny at 830–597–5280 or email: guestservices@nuecesriverrv.com

She said there is a lot of availability right now. They also have purchased another campground on Lake Buchanan that may work out well for VH 2022.

Dave Shani found a campground near Medina that may work out very well for HCT 2023. It just never worked out where I could get there to check it out in time for this spring.

I hope to see everybody in Camp Wood!

More info to come ie food, fun, fellowship, and food 🙂

DD

Re: HCT - Camp Wood.

I have a cabin reserved.

What number cabin?

DD
What number cabin?
Do not know; reserved online. Indicated in remarks that I was with Lonestar Voyagers.

👍🏻

I have talked to a winery(Lost Maples Winery) and they said they would schedule some time for us just let them know a day ahead of when we will be there. I was thinking of going to the hill country this weekend to find another "point of interest" for us. Do we need maps?? Maybe a more expanded itinerary of where we are going to eat and who is responsible for meals, rides, etc.. just askin'

See all in Camp Wood,
David