Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lunch Run

Was planning to be there but a good friend died and funeral is Saturday so we won't make this one. Was looking forward to seeing everyone but priorities change.. See you in Camp Wood.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Sorry to hear that. Weather is looking bad. Hopefully won't have much outside.

The weather looks to be bad wondering who will make it or should we cancel?

Might be a bit cold for the ride. Supposed to be sunny anyhow which will make it a little better. Could always postpone for a week.
I would still go this week, but up to the President.
Let us know.

Ronnie and Venita were planning to cage. So are Jud and Carrie. Bumping it back a week would probably not matter to them.

I won’t be there next Saturday. Believe it or not I will be in Palm Springs California for a week with family. No! They do not live there and we are not from there. Had to cancel an Italy trip because of Covid and a later trip to Turks and Caicos because of Covid. I guess the family figured we could at least get there and back at the time they booked it.

I’m OK with whatever you guys decide

Good day
Guess we might as well keep the lunch ride for tomorrow for Volare Italian in Brenham. Day will start out cool, but should be up to the mid 40's by lunch time with clear skies.
See ya tomorrow in Brenham.

See ya there