Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Enchanted Tour

Why September?

I had things going on the end of August, plus people had said it was still pretty warm the end of August so I thought it wouldn't be bad to delay a bit. We have had the ET in September a few times in the distant past.
Will this be a problem / conflict?

Thx

RR
I had things going on the end of August, plus people had said it was still pretty warm the end of August so I thought it wouldn't be bad to delay a bit. We have had the ET in September a few times in the distant past.
Will this be a problem / conflict?

Thx
Might be a problem. Personally, I look at an August ET S a way to get away from the heat.

I know I am no longer a member, but I am hoping to make it. I have a schedule conflict I have to deal with. Also they are cleaning up after a big fire north of Silver City, which may impact the routes of our rides.
Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

FYI, I don't think Charlie and I are going to participate this year. Have a good ride!
Bob Schneider

Bob Schneider
FYI, I don't think Charlie and I are going to participate this year. Have a good ride!
Bob Schneider
And with me being only a "maybe" for a September date, it could be a very light turnout.

Talked with Sandra Judge. Jim said he would like to make it since it is later and so cooler. Hank mentioned he was going to try to make it.

RR
Good day all
The Enchanted Tour is scheduled for September 8th thru the 11th. In Silver City this year. I talked with the campground where I usually stay. They still have the campground, but apparently the new owners want to end the camping. Will have to check when it gets closer to see if it is still available. Will also look for other campgrounds.
Yall have a great day.
RR
Is the camping situation still unknown? I probably wont.t camp but if tenters will be at the Silver City campground, I will probably see if one of their cabins is avialable.

The Panhandle bunch has 3 coming. They have rooms reserved at the Copper Manor.
I will probably check in a while to see if there is still camping at the normal campground.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi, guys;
Due to a schedule conflict, I will not be able to make the ET. Youall have a good time, and I will try to ride with you later (next summer?).
Thanks and ride safe & sane,
Hank S.