Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cindy Baxter

If you haven't read, Cindy sometime around Christmas and finally got home Jan 4. Don't know if we want to do anything for them but cards, texts and emails would probably be appreciated. I'm thinking individually gifts would be great.

Re: Cindy Baxter

That's not very clear. Cindy broke her hip and had to have surgery. She is at home now recovering.

She fall down, go boom on Christmas eve. Fracture was cured with a standard complete hip replacement. 10 days in hospital including occasional phys. therapy, rehabbed her so well that a previously planned in-hospital rehab plan was nixed by the insurance company so she got to come home. Where we'll begin at-home rehab next week. Thank you in advance for the good thoughts.

I understand you are doing the exercises with her to support your wife. Good for you!!! Way to support Cindy.. Ya'll get well so. We are praying for you.

I did not know about Cindy. Yikes!
So glad recovery is going well.
Hang in there guys.
We need to do a lunch ride up near you guys when Cindy is comfortably mobile again. Sorry I missed you at Glen Rose

At-home rehab continues. PT 2x/week, home nurse 1x/week. Occupational Therapist came once (with a 1x/week planned), but Cindy passed all her tests & it turned out to be a 1 visit only. She's off the walker & on a cane. Oh yeah, she'd broke/fractured her foot also & it's doing well.