Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dennis Cadron

I received this email from his son Paul on Thursday.

"Hi Dave,

I just wanted to let you know that my Dad has been struggling with pancreatic cancer for the last 16 months, and sadly he doesn't have much time left. But on the bright side he's going home to be with the Lord. I felt led to share this with you because he talks about you all often and speaks fondly of the good times he had riding his motorcycle with the Lone Star Voyagers.
I hope you and Judy are doing well.

God Bless,
Paul Cadran"

Re: Dennis Cadron

So sorry to hear that. Thanks for posting Dave.

Paul, Text en route -rb

Sheila and I have often talked about Inspector and wondered how he was doing. We have fond memories of riding with him. Sorry to hear about his illness. We will prayer him.

We always miss him he was a hoot, will be praying for him.

God bless,
Jim and Sandra Judge

Thanks for all the prayers. My Dad peacefully passed into the presence of the Lord on Saturday June 24 at home, surrounded by his loving family.

Services will be held at 11:00 AM Saturday, July 1 2023, at Oak Hills Baptist Church in Kempner, TX.
Funeral arrangements are entrusted to Heritage Funeral Home of Lampasas, TX.

Thanks for the update Paul. Have great memories of LSV gatherings with him.
Prayers for the family.
RR

He has found true peace!

I am so sorry we missed it. We will miss Dennis. We have very fond memories of him.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
https://www.heritagefuneraltx.com/obituaries/Dennis-Cadran/#!/TributeWall

Sorry, wrong link. Just wanted to post the obituary in case anyone is interested in reading it.
https://www.heritagefuneraltx.com/obituaries/Dennis-Cadran/#!/Obituary