Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi

So sorry to hear about your injuries and hernia operation. Be there, done that. Hernias are not fun. Take it easy on your hamstring. You are right better slow than reinjured. We will miss you.

Kind of a funny thing with hernia surgery. In my case at least, the surgery resulted in my front side being very sore and sensitive to pressure. Not thinking of this, I put my dressier shorts along with a belt on this morning to attend church. By the time I got to church, I was ready to lose the belt. However without a belt my shorts were inclined to fall off my hips! Well, I spent quite a bit of time and effort keeping my shorts up where they belong. Well, you get the idea.....

I feel for you. only time will make it better. Different subject. I read about a ghost town in Az. Vulture town/city. West of Phoenix. Have you ever been there. Is it worth going to see.

Well I had never heard of it. I googled it and found it was near Wickenberg which is 65 miles west of Phoenix. It sounds kind of commercialized with guided tours available. You can google it and go to the website and find out a lot more than I can tell you. Doesn't sound like any place I would be interested in checking out.

Was supposed to be a ghost town. Supposed to be where an abandoned gold mine was located. Read it on Facebook and looked like it might be interesting. thx for the info.