Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning LSV

Rained again last night. It started about midnight and is still sprinkling now. More shop work for today. I also need to find some pontoons for my bulldozer.

Yesterday I had to tell a customer that OSHA had called. They informed me that I could not work at his location any longer UNLESS he put up a stand and placed a lifeguard in it.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Bruce....hahahahaha.

It seems like it has stopped raining here. Road almost 300 miles yesterday and only got wet going through the low water crossings....oops, just heard the weather pattern is changing and starting tomorrw we can start expecting rain! Oh Boy, rain, do we need that..........NO!

Hey, didja see the current VV? Great pictures from the HCT (and the other regionals).

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' the Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

>Hey, didja see the current VV? Great pictures from >the HCT (and the other regionals).

I got it in the mail yesterday. I haven't opened it yet. I may go to the lake and watch the water either rise or fall~~just depends on what the Army Corps of Engineers are doing. It makes for good reading when sitting around the fire pit.