Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

The ride between Chama and Espanola on 84 is one of my favorites.

RR, if you're saving for one of the new Voyagers, I think that savings account is going to draw lots of interest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

RR didn't mean Voyager - he had a miss type and reaqlly meany Victory!

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

OK, let's buzz some more...............

Just talked with Duane and RR is probably saving for new......dare I say.......no, because I don't want to jinx it .

What I DO know is that it will take a catastrophic event for me not to be at Bowling Green next year. I know it's a long way off but at least pencil it in. It's only abot 800 miles from NB to BG.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

In RR's defense, the young man from Kawasaki that was at the rally did in fact indicate the home office is seriously "in the process" (now what that means, who knows)of another Voyager or touring bike.
At least that's what I got sorted out of what all he said.......Sure hope so.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

'home office is seriously "in the process" of another Voyager or touring bike.'

Sounds like 09 at the earliest. And with that kind of wording, it might be a Vulcan with bags and trunk.

Well, the Beemer only has a bit over 9K on it so I probably won't be shopping for a while.

Re: Distance to Bowling Green

Gee, I didn't know New Braunfels was closer to BOwling Green than Austin. Mapblast shows the distance from Austin as a little over 900 miles. I guess it's shorter to drive southwest to NB and then head northeast to Bowling Green.

BTW, Bowling Grren in mid July isn't going to be much cooler than central Texas.

Re: Re: Distance to Bowling Green...duh!

My finger didn't get over far enough. You're right, it's about 900 miles, maybe 950 from NB.

We probably will be going to Louisina for a day or 2 before going the rest of the way to BG. Kinda like we did on the way to Ashville.

Got another graduation next year that we HAFTA go to in Wisconsin. Jeeeesh, tht too much planning so far in advance. Also, gotta work more next summer. We're going broke this summer

Gosh, it sounds like fum already!