Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shots for my back

Congrats!! Hopefully it will keep that way for a year. Just don't think about it if that is possible. Take it easy for a while. I imagine the doctor said no washing dishes or housework for at least a week!!

RR

Re: Re: Shots for my back

Doc just told me to take it easy yesterday.
Today is back to norm.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Shots for my back

Ooooooooo you messed that up! You coulda had had John doin' stuff for ya for aweek....but don't tell him I said that!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shots for my back

Brenda,

Bending over that sink is definitely bad for the back. This will give John a chance to get his hands REALLY clean doing dishes over the next few days.
Weather is beautiful today and I am going to try and sneak in a 120+ mile ride if all goes well.

Take care,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shots for my back

Dear Madame CFO;
I am sure glad that those shots helped. I'm sure your doctor told you to forgo all activities that would strain it (like getting out of bed!)
You can always go back to John and tell him that you called the doctor and he gave you a new 'relaxation perscription'! Glad you're feeling better!

Ride Safe & Sane,
Hank & Rusty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shots for my back

John has been very understanding while I was down and has been very helpful, taking real good care of me.

Thanks for the concern.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shots for my back

It is nice to be cossetted. Enjoy!!!

Re: Shots for my back

I'm glad the shots are working for you. It sounds like you have some pretty good medical support. The last time I complained to my doc about lower back pain, he TAPED an asprin to it!

Re: Re: Shots for my back

I have pretty good docs.
Well one lacks good bed side manner.

Brenda