Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i rode a little bit today

Just enough to check out my speedometer & rain suit- they both work. My single air horn is very loud - used 10 guage wire for the entire setup. I have it installed in the righthand lower air duct.

Re: i rode a little bit today

Did get in a short a ride today - 173 Miles. Sky looked real threatening so I headed home in a hurry. Still hasn't rained, just looks like it could at any moment. Fixed both my CB and Display screen problem by disconnecting the battery and cycling through the switches. This resets the computer some way. I don't understad how but it worked! NOw all I have left to do is take a little slack out of the throttle cables.

Have a great day; Ride Safe; Keep the Rubber Side Down!

Re: Re: i rode a little bit today

I spoke too soon - The cow just kicked over the bucket!!

Re: i rode a little bit today

You mean you took it off the handlebars??? I kinda liked the clutter!

Have you got the CB on Yet?

Re: Re: i rode a little bit today

ACTUALLY, it was tied to the left mirror- I'd NEVER be so trashy as to atach a horn to the handlebars. (Ok, the compressor was on the bars). No CB yet - gotta get an antenna some day.

Re: Re: Re: i rode a little bit today

I think the club has an antenna and cable from DS's contribution....wait, that's for the radio.