Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Yeah, we all feel sooo sorry for RR! Hey where is the Owl located in San Antonio, maybe I'll meet you there.............can you be there by noon?

Hot, humid and dry. I learned how to snorkle yesterday. had to. t was the only way to get from the house to the car

Gonna ride to work today.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Good Morning

The weather is the same this morning as yesterday. We had rain all around us, but all I got was a few sprinkles and some errant thunder. (I think it got lost, was supposed to be in Texas! ).

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

MusicMan
It is located on the main road thru town on the right as you are heading West. Can't miss it. I will be there at high noon!! See ya there.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I'll take one of those chili bugers and an order of fries and a coors light.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RR......hahaha.....

.....which main road?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RR......hahaha.....

What do you mean, which main road!!! There is only one.
Rode 250 miles today, about 210 of which I was on the clock. Of course I have to pay for the gas, but it is still better than the alternative, being in a 4-wheeler.
Didn't see you there MusicMan. Waited for a while, but then went ahead and ordered my ChiliBurger, french fries and coke. Sorry Brenda, no Coors since I was working and would be riding back. Will have one with you at the SCO/CI.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RR......hahaha.....

Was my chili burger and fries good??

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RR......hahaha.....

OF COURSE!! VERRRRRRY GOOD.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RR......hahaha.....

I was there. I found the mauin road. I-35. What part of the cafe were you in? I left about 2pm. I think you got there before me! I had a cheeseburger and fries and a coors. Yeah it was good!