Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

G M L V LITTLE WARM HERE HELL IT,S HOT

Re: Good Morning

Back from the lake okay last night about 8:30. It was great as long as you took a dip every few minutes. Only one minor injury for the weekend, so things went well.

Headed for 103 today. My scraper will have a hard time staying out of the red when it is this warm. Dropping a gear and slowing down doesn't help for long.

Ride Safe.
Stay Cool.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning LSV! 3 days until the Enchanted Tour!
Bagro, I understand about the heat. I went out to L.A. for a conference earlier this summer, the temps in the Imperial Valley (Needles area) were 110+!
I beat it by drinking Gatorade instead of water (kept my electrolytes balanced, and didn't go through me near as fast), and buying a long sleeved t-shirt, soaking it at gas stops and putting it on (next to my body) under my mesh jacket. It was just like Air Conditioning, and lasted me until it was time to stop for gas again. I had no heat-related problems on that trip! Hope to see you at the Enchanted Tour!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Rusty

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

71 at 7:30 a.m. - probably gonna get hotter later today

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Hope this thing works today.

Hello everyone. Had a nice to to Louisianna. 5 days loosing money.......except we didn't this trip. The campground has a good deal, $17 on weekdays and $22 on weekends, full hokups. Plus, we had a coupon for getting days 4 & 5 free, THEN, they comped our first 3 days AND we came home with over $1000 in winnings!!!!

We travel late in the day (sun at our back) and early in the morning coming back (sun at back) because Sandi has to work Sunday night. Next time we go, I'm gonna take the bike nd do some sight seeing.

For those of you that realized I was gone, and missed me, I appreciate it.

Hot now, hotter later.

Got an hour/day job doing MB sectionals at CHS. So I got some more money coming in!....Whew....

be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

You actually came home with money this time, amazing!!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

"doing MB sectionals at CHS"
Could you please translate for those of us who do not have the slightest idea what this means? Okay, for me!
Thanks,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Yeah...Marching Band at Canyon High School. Sorry.