Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning ya'll !!

76 going for 100's again.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

74 headed for 104. I guess I'll head out and try it again.

Ride safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

It is Tuesday, hopefully today will be a better day!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

G M L V who al is going to N/M FROM TX LITTLE COOLER STARTING WED 100 THR 97 TO SUN 92 I CAN HANDLE THAT IF GOT CAMP SPOT

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

"They" say that if we don't hit 100 today, we may not get there at all this year........I wish "they" would stop challenging Mother Nature like that! Only got to 98 yesterday but felt like 104. It was about 78 in the house yesterday !

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.
Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Hi! I would say 'GM' but I'm a MOPAR guy. Well, Good Morning, anyway!! Bagro, your campsite is reserved...Hope to see you at the ET. It's supposed to be near 100 in Albuq. again, I'll sure enjoy the cooler temps in the mountains around Las Vegas! Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Rusty
(& stay hydrated!!!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I'm heading out after work tomorrow. I'll spend the night in Sweetwater and then make Las Vegas about midday on Thursday.

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

It is a better day! Goy in a ride early this morning. If yopu are coming out our way - They are seal-coating HWY783 from US290 to US87. Exepct tar, loose gravel, Flagman, Follow me vehicle and one way traffic. Don't ask me how I found all this out. DUH!