Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hey Count

Thanks for thinking of me. There were some awful heavy rains in this area but I live on a hill so my house is safe. Over near my work though many houses were flooded and people had to be evacuated by boat. Some of the water has still not receeded as of yet. It has been a rainy couple of weeks here and havn't gotten much riding time in. I'm having withdrawls. LOL.....Hope everyone down your way is well......The Count

Re: Re: Hey Count

Good to hear you are OK., cept for the withdrawals.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Hey Count

We gotta ride next month. Put yot bike on a boat until you hit dry land and ride down!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Count

Bout 2 weeks ago the ark went by my house. It should be at your house by now. Tie it off at your porch and load your bike. you can go round and round and round on top deck till you get all out of your system. Then send ark on its way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Count

Sounds like a plan to me Hippi. When it comes by I will do just that. I think it may take another day or two to make it here, as of yet I havn't seen it. LOL....The Count