Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barry

Where you ridding? There is a group comming from San antonio We meet at wendys at Bastrop at 10. Kick stands up at 10:15 Unless you are ridding with someone else come on over!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hippi

I did a recon to the Almo & Ward's house. About 1/2 riding between stops. Probably be 45 min with a group. Pretty easy to find all........that's good for me

Speedo cable broke and U City Kaw had one!!! They charged me $16 for it, the Albquerque dealer just gave it to me under the warrenty, hmmmmm?

Gotta new Kaw dealer in town....Woods Cycle Country on I-35. They just added Kaw to thier line of Yamadogs, Suzuki's and Polaris'. I usually get my tires there so I'm glad.

don't whine about $16

Like DS noted when I had to pay $20+ for mine- you better stock up, they'll quit makin' 'em soon.

Re: don't whine about $16

Your such a pesimist...... there'll always be parts for a discontinued bike and my next bike will be a 2008 Voyager.....I'll buy it used in 2010.