Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning to all.

74 going for 92 with more rain.

Ya'll have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

G M L V NOT MUCH GOINE ON JUST WORK WORK BUT THANK FULL I CAN STILL WORK PUTTING IN RV PARK& STORE IN MARSHALL GOT TEN RIG,S COMING SEPT 5TH GOT 14 SPOT,S READY ROGER

Re: Re: Good Morning

A brisk 62 here this morning. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. However, not much riding looks to be in my immediate future--too many "Honey-Do's".

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

62!!!?? Is that Centegrade? Is winter coming? Is the world coming to an end?

73 and humid headed for 90 and humid, at least it's cooling off. Suppose to have rained all week and so far (knock on wood) not a drop has fallen. I hope it holds for tomorrow's Hippi ride.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertiacal!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

We got 1/4 inch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

It was 65 when I came in to work at 5:30 this morning! Nice ride, but a bit damp since it rained pretty good yesterday evening. Supposed to rain all weekend, but you never can tell with West Texas weather! I hope it holds off at least until I get home with the VMax today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Hasn't rained yet today. Went for a ride (paid bills, mailed letters, went to NEW Kaw shop) after talking to Richard about the Speedo cable not having an effect on the speedo.

They will look at it on Thursday next week, then probably order the parts needed. Still got warrenty.

The speedo may not be working for the SCI/CO so I will need assistance from those with a working speedo. It's really nice having a Kaw shop in town. I've dealt with them before-tires-and they seem OK.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

MusicMan
I will be more than happy to help you with the speed issue. I am sure DS would be willing to help also!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

UT-OH we are trouble now.!!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I would just follow you both, but I tried that once and Madam secretary got really irritatd.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

We definitely don't want that, but my offer still stands. I was the ride leader for the Enchanted Tour and everyone made it back to the campground both nights.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

But were you going 90 miles an hour????

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I figure those 100 mile rides lasted about.... mmmmm ......30 minutes?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Actually, Dave S. complained that he was going too SLOW!! As far as I'm concerned, the 'max speed' on my GPS was a triple-digit number at the end of the rally. It was nice to let Rusty 'have her head' a time or 2.

Ride Safe & Sane
Hank & Rusty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

SEEEEEEEEEE!! I knew it! 30 min rides!