Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LSC HCT ROK mag article! Woo Hoo Charlotte!

Just got in my Accelerate magazine from the Riders of Kawasaki club. The article Charlotte wrote on the Lone Star Voyager's Fredericksburg rally was awesome! It was really nice seeing the picture of Duane, Barry, and Dave along with all the Voyagers lined up outside the clubhouse. First thing Brian said was "can you see my bike in the picture?!". It was really a good feeling to see the Voyagers represented in the magazine along with all the "current" batch of Kaws. Keep up the good work Duane and Charlotte! I know that if Kaw brings back the Voyagers it's going to be due in large part to your efforts! Thanks!!!

Re: LSC HCT ROK mag article! Woo Hoo Charlotte!

Not being an ROK person, if anyone has it thast's coming to the SCI/CO, please bring it. I'd like to see another picture of Me .

Re: Re: LSC HCT ROK mag article! Woo Hoo Charlotte!

Yes, I'd like to see the picture also. I always look so much better when I'm next to Barry.

Re: Re: LSC HCT ROK mag article! Woo Hoo Charlotte!

I'll try and scan it in and send it along to you!

Re: Re: Re: LSC HCT ROK mag article! Woo Hoo Charlotte!

Thanks.