Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

Less humidity coming??? What? Probably from 90% to 89%! 75 headed for 90 today! Hasn't rained in 2 dys.

I'll be checking the campsite over the next couple of days to make sure the water is gone. If the campsite is uninhabitable when y'all get here, I'l ave a contingebcy plan for us. If the weather holds as predicted, it will be a good time.

DS.......got your registration today. Did you know there's a $100 late fee? I'll just collect it from you on Saturday! What time are you planning to get here?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: GMLSV

I'm not a weather channel watcher but I'm sure it'll be similar here. I've got the bike strewn all over the shed while I install a CB. Even though I've got a fan, it gets pretty hot in there. Maybe I'll finish today.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Huh? All ya' gotta do is srew the mount onto the Cruise box on top of the tank! Takes about 3 minutes.

Where did you get the CB?

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It's my Air Rider