Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

Rain here again this morning. Flooding in OKC. I could have sworn this stuff was supposed to have gone to Texas! Still some shop work to do, though.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

G M L V NOITICE WILL BE POSTING ABOUT H/V IN NEXT 2 WEEK,S SOME ASK IF WILL BE SHORT TRIP,S YES ALL WILL START ON TRIP AT LUNCH TIME TRIP WILL SPLIT IN TO 2 RIDE SHORT RIDE WILL WORK BACK NEED TO HAVE ONE,S THINK WILL MAKE IT PLEASE SEND WORD NO COW PATH,S I HAVE TO TENT LOTS & SCREAN ROOM ON HOLD WILL CANCLE TENT LOTS 2 WEEK,S BE FOR H/V FOR LAT COMER RIDING ETX # 1 BEST ROAD,S HINT 450 729 2208 154 77 43 THUR NIGHT HOT DOG BERGER FRI NIGHT PINE LODGE CATFISH BUF OTHER FOOD TO SAT MEETING SUPPER PRIZES VISTING ROGER & RUSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Good Morning LSV !!

73 going for 92. 20% chance of rain.

Ya'll have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

Roger, I'll want to put something in the next newsletter also. When you get ready to post, let me know if it is also what you want to put in the newsletter.
-richard

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Warm/humid going to hot/humid!!

A low is supppose to cool us off for the weekend....that would be nice even if it was 5 degrees. Maybe the humidity will go down, too. Good time to go to the river!

Why don'cha al come to NB and sit in the Guadelupe River with us next weekend?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Morning all. Beautiful day here in New Mexico. Overcast and so a little cooler. Great riding weather!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Greetings all
Made it back home a little after 3 this afternoon. A good ride except for the heat and humidity. Sure is nice to get back home.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I shouldn't even mention this on the heels of a RR cross country report, but I rode about 200 miles today. Headed east to go over the interstate to try talkin on the CB but I got to enjoying the ride so much that I forgot to turn the radio on. Guess I'll test it next weekend at SCI-CO.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Didn't make the Iron But ride like Jim Judge is planning though. 1,050 miles the first day, but came up short the second day, only 495 miles. Didn't make the 500 miles required. Guess I could have ridden around the block a few times to get the 500 miles.
SpeedBall, put a red tag on the switch 'Remove before flight'!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I guess it worked then!