Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good morning to all.
Welcome back RR.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

RR, good you're back safe and saound....well safe anyway Yeah, got it figured out while you were transversing the country. Your in site 69, check your e-mails.

The rain should be over by SCI-CO. Weather will be beautiful: highs in the low 80's and humidity around 15%-20%. At least that's what the e-mail said that I got from Mother Nature in my dream last night.

Y'all have a good day.
Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

GMLSV

A crisp 52 this morming, headed for a beautiful 79. Going to sneak off for a short ride if I can!

If it's too wet this weekend, you can always camp out at the Schlitterbaun.

Ride safe.

Re: GMLSV

We can go to MusicMans place.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

Hot dog. Me and RR camping in the same spaace. what a blast. I will not be sleeping there friday nite so if you want to sleep in my coffin!!!!!! Just try it then you will know what it will be like when you actually sleep in a real one.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

RR, Note that he said SITE 69, not suite 69

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

And here I was getting all excited. Thought it might be at that nice restaurant Hippi found with the 'Good Food' and all the TV's to watch football.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

You know we could make a quick trip to that place thursday nite. I'll have to go there before the boss arrives friday. O yes, thursday nite is bike nite. If you want to go there to eat, you WILL dust off your wallet. Best thing is to eat someware else and then get a cool one and watch the bikes roll in. OH, You wanted to watch "FOOTBALL" Me forget!!!!!!!!!!!!