Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Heading out to the SCI/CO after work today. Will be going there via the Golden Aspen Rally in Ruidoso. Will stop by there on the way to look over the vendor area.
If the water gets too high I have the option of the coffin for Friday night. Will have to bring my oars and anchor along just in case.
Lets hope for good weather. It is good here in Alamogordo. Heading for a high of only 89 today.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow afternoon.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Have a good ride.
Ride safe.
See you tomorrow.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Beautiful this morning!.......really! Humidity is down to the comfortable range (60%) & so is the temperature (69). I was only kidding bout the e-mail from Mother Nature but maybe it's true.

Forecast is for chance of showers over the weekend.... if you think about it, there's always a chance for showers Basicaly it means it might rain.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the river. RR, travel safe.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold SDide Vertical.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

G M L V HAVE A GOOD TIME EVERY ONE WONT BE THEIR GOT TO WORK ELET WARHOUSE SHORTED USE BRAKER BOX,,S BE HERE FRI GOT TO BE IN BY MONDAY FOR INSP ROGER

GMLSV

A calm 54 headed for 85 this afternoon. It's really beautiful right now. Too much work and kids atheletics to get much riding in.

Enjoy yourselves this weekend!

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

Ya'll have a great day! Came out of the gym this morning to ride home and had a flat rear tire! Thank goodness I was riding my bicycle! Much easier and cheaper to fix than a Voyager rear! Keep the shiny side up!