Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Everyone will be "down by the river side" today, I know. Looks like Humberto final became a hurricane overnight, but it looks like it will be too far east to bother the campers.

54, headed for a warm 88 here in beautiful Oklahoma. I think there is a slight chance of rain when a cold front comes through tomorrow night.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV- Oh Boy Oh Boy!!

IT'S HERE! The LSV will be gathering on the banks of the Guadelupe River over the next couple of days. Humbrerto has cleared the weather for us so we're expecting clear skies, warm temps and decent humidity.....I hope the weather people are right! It's gonna be great to seey'all again.

Catfish.....if you read this, I sent 2 e-mails to you that it's OK to come and sign the registration here!

Be Careful. Ride Safe.
Safe Journey.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: GMLSV

G M L V HAVE SAFE TRIP EVEY ONE P/S I THINK I READ BACK IN SUMMER SOME ONE WAS NOT SAYING BEAUTFEL OK HA HA EAST TEXAS HA HA